>WaTT<
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the info about >WaTT<

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Kloppskopf as Member?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kloppskopf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Kloppskopf as Member? Empty
PostSubject: Kloppskopf as Member?   Kloppskopf as Member? I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2007 - 21:26

Hello Team Together,

Sorry that I dont speak french to you. I hope that all understand my bad english.
My Name is Eric, I play since 2 Month TMN and since 2 Weeks (thx to Cellas my friend and Silent) on your Server as VIP-User. Im 21 years old.

I came to you, because OoR-F Brummer is my boss, and I work for him in his Computer company. He tell me many things about over your team, and the most of your members.
It very butifull to play on your server and drive with the championchip stars of tmn. All are very friendly, and this make me very happy.

Now my question to all of you:

Maybe, I can become a Member of Team Together?

My Rank is ca. 20.000
My Nation is germany

Thanks a lot for your friendship ... so or so!
We will see us in tmn to fight and drive behind me :-)
Back to top Go down
Bulle

Bulle

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Kloppskopf as Member?   Kloppskopf as Member? I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2007 - 14:42

Tach ersma aufm forum Wink[/i]
Back to top Go down
kloppskopf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Kloppskopf as Member?   Kloppskopf as Member? I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2007 - 21:34

Hallo Bulle, schön das zumindest einige von Euch deutsch können. ... ich hoffe dennoch man hat mich mit meinem mießerablem englisch verstanden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kloppskopf as Member?   Kloppskopf as Member? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kloppskopf as Member?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
>WaTT< :: Discussion générale / General discussion :: Discussions entre joueurs / Discussions between players.-
Jump to: